We are sturdy but delicate. Take care of us, and we will take care of you.
Our crystal coupe can be washed in the dishwasher without fear of turning gray, but you should always use the gentle program and make sure that we are placed properly (out of reach of other dishes and the rinsing arms) so that we won’t be mechanically damaged in the dishwasher.
Marble is like a relationship. If you take good care of me, I can last a lifetime.
What does that mean?
- Keep me away from acidic cleaners like vinegar and bleach.
- Rough sponges will scratch my finish.
- Always clean me with a mild, pH-neutral, non-abrasive soap.
- Be careful not to use too much soap, which may leave a film behind.
- Wipe my surface down, and follow immediately with a rinse and dry.